Consumption of These Foods as Natural Acne Cure
When it finds there facial acne, it can certainly make you become less confident in appearance. The appearance of acne can be caused by many factors ranging from stress, diet, digestive disorders, impaired hormonal balance, pollution, and more. Besides, some foods can trigger acne. However, if you find their acne on the face, you should not worry too much. You can take advantage of some of these foods as a natural acne cure.
- Carrot: Carrots contain a lot of vitamin C and beta-carotene that plays an important role in addressing the acne caused by excess oils and proteins. In addition to carrots, you can also use some other green vegetables such as cabbage and broccoli for consumption and prevent acne that interferes with performance.
- Cucumbers: Cucumber has some substances that are very good for skin health such as silica, antioxidants, and vitamin C. Cucumber which have high water content also believed to be cooler so in addition be used to treat acne; this vegetable can also be used as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Yoghurt: Yogurt is one of the dairy that it is very good to deal with acne. Yogurt contains probiotic bacteria can be used to improve skin proteins.
- Green tea: Green tea contains antioxidant polyphenols are capable of providing protection from the sun's damaging UV rays. Antioxidant contained in green tea is also very good to prevent and repair damage to DNA. In addition, green tea can also help your body stay hydrated.
- Dark Chocolate: Other foods that can be used as a natural acne cure are dark chocolate. This type of chocolate contains antioxidant rich flavonoid useful to protect the skin from free radicals that can trigger acne in the face.